Shepherd provides comprehensive expertise and experience of the residential development land market in Scotland.
In addition to advising developers, land owners, banks, administrators and financial investors on residential land development, providing in depth appraisals and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analyses, we act for a number of Registered Providers in all aspects of affordable housing.
Recent commissions include acting in a number of high profile expert witness cases for clients, including The Law Society and various insurance companies in professional negligence claims.
Our range of services includes:
- Formal Red Book valuations
- Loan security valuations
- Residential Development Appraisals
- Expert witness
- Overview of project with evaluation
- Understanding funders/clients objectives and providing recommendations on strategy and exit route for distressed residential land
- Advice on product, specification, change of use, marketing and legal issues
- Contractual issues, including build contracts, consultant appointments and warranties