Find out about Shepherd
- Job Opportunities
- Local Office News
Shepherd Chartered Surveyors is a national surveying business providing its clients with decades of experience and expertise, together with national resources and comprehensive local market knowledge.
Originating in Scotland in 1880, with a network of offices and surveyors across the UK, Shepherd offers a multi-disciplinary property service encompassing a comprehensive range of residential and commercial services.
General Practice Surveyor – Valuer
The ideal candidate will be a RICS registered valuer with a minimum of 1-2 years PQE in commercial property valuation and agency. Enquire now.
Building Surveyor (Edinburgh / Dundee)
Operating within a growing yet established team of Building Surveyors within the Building Consultancy Department, the ideal candidate(s) will have a minimum of 1-2 years PQE in Building Surveying and be familiar with undertaking Schedules of Condition, Dilapidations, Condition Reports, Project Monitoring and Contract Administration. Enquire now.
Residential Valuation Surveyor
The ideal candidate will be a RICS registered valuer with a minimum of 2 years PQE in residential property valuation and the preparation of Home Reports. Enquire now.
- Shepherd has opened its first ever office in the heart of Glasgow’s West End in response to a resurgent local residential property market. Located at 31 Byres Road, the main thoroughfare of the Glasgow’s West End, the office opening represents a clear expression of the firm’s confidence in the local market.
- Shepherd has merged with Bell Ingram Commercial to create Ayrshire’s largest commercial property agency. The merger will see Shepherd move along the street from 2 Miller Road into Bell Ingram’s larger townhouse building at 22 Miller Road.
- Lanarkshire native Derek Richardson, who qualified as a chartered surveyor at Shepherd’s Glasgow office earlier in his career, has rejoined the Shepherd team to head up its commercial office in Lanarkshire.
- Shepherd has doubled the size of its office in Shawlands in Glasgow’s southside by flitting across the street from number 196 to number 269 Kilmarnock Road.
Why Shepherd Chartered Surveyors?
- nationwide network
- decades of experience
- local market knowledge
- trusted professional advice
- comprehensive offering
- value for money service
- view this video to find out the
importance getting a home survey