Shepherd provides a one-stop project consultancy service for residential and commercial property development.
The service includes:
- An overview of project with evaluation of project and technical issues
- Understanding funders/client objectives and the provision of recommendations on strategy and exit route
- The provision of up-to-date financial reports, including discounted cash flows/residual appraisals
- Advice on product, specification, marketing and legal issues
- The development of structured proposals with timetables and milestones to minimise and maximise financial position of the project
- The provision of building surveying expertise on construction issues, including cost to complete, build contracts, consultants appointments and collateral warranties
- An overview of a trading development company’s property interests with strategic advice
- Assumption of employers agent monitoring role for funders/administrators
- Project management
Our clients include: funders; accountancy practices; insolvency practitioners; private clients; house builders and property developers.
With our local market knowledge, we are able to provide ‘one stop shop’ property advice from an experienced team with a strong understanding of valuation, development, funding, construction and project management.
We have experience in all types of residential property development, from new-build city centre apartments to steading conversions, family and executive housing.
Within the commercial market, property advice encompasses all sectors, including: retail; office; industrial; investment; healthcare and the licensed trade.