At Shepherd, our approach to asset management involves multi-disciplinary coordination, including agency, rent review, valuation, building surveying and rating services. The integration of services enables the delivery of high-value transactions, resulting in high-value returns of client’s assets.
By investing in our bespoke property management database and accounting system, we can provide clients with high-quality reports designed around specific requirements and fully detailed accounting statements.
Our Commercial Property and Asset Management services include:
- Maintenance of client’s database
- Full property accounting service
- Service charge management
- Statutory compliance
- Provision of landlord services
- Enforcement of lease obligations
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, lease re-gears and asset management
Contact your local Shepherd Commercial advisor to discuss the Commercial Property and Asset Management services on offer.